Monthly performance ERROR!!!! When calculates “$” (Money) and “%” (Percentages)

2 replies

Irod

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 3 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #234061

Hi Thomas262

I’m studing some portfolios in Quant Analyzer 4 (version 4.20.2), Analyze menu, overview tab.

I have compared Monthly perfomance results in $ (Money) and % (Percentages) and I have seen several important diferences (bugs?).

It Starts calculating percentages well for the firsts months analyzed, but when months goes on, for example in the fifth year or more, it does not calculate well the percentage of each month!!. Mainly each january!

I have export each Monthly perfomance to excel and the monthly % results are so different than QAnalyzer….

I have seen this error with dozens portfolios.

Please can you check it??

Thank you

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #234081

Hello,

please if you can post some attachment with details about the problem. We need to see if the problem is already reported or a new one

Xenon

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #234082

I have also noticed this error and wrote about it here: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/tasks/qa4_0036

My issue was mainly about $ (Money) though, I haven’t checked for % (Percentages). Basically, the values on the “Monthly Performance ($)” on the “Overview” tab are not accurate. They are fairly close, but not 100% accurate.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)