Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • #236356|
    tomas262
    Administrator
    1105 Posts

If you have an idea for a new feature or find an issue using StrategyQuant please use our tool to report bugs and requests: https://roadmap.strategyquant.com

When reporting a bug, a screenshot is usually not enough, you should provide also your strategy .SQX (if the problem is related to the strategy), or build configuration as saved CFX file – if it is related to build.

We appreciate your feedback

Customer
    17 Posts

I cant login there with my forum credentials :\

tomas262
    Administrator
    1105 Posts

Hi, just sent you info about how to log in

Customer
    22 Posts

Where can we report bugs OF the forum and road-map? i.e. the filter doesn’t work anymore in the roadmap and the sort method sometimes changes when I switch pages.

May all your fits be loose.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1105 Posts

Thanks, we will check the filter. What do you mean exactly about sorting? Sorting should stay active even if you change pages

Customer
    22 Posts

When I’m logged in and using my non private browser (chrome), entering text to search for and pressing enter does nothing. When I use a private tab (chrome) and stay logged out I can open the roadmap and search for text. This might mean if I cleared my cache the search for text might work on my regular browser logged in but I haven’t tried that yet.

As for default sorting issue:
    Just the “sq4 tasks home page” sort changes when I switch from page 1 to page 2. Page 1 seems to give me newest of recently changed, updated or created  tasks. Page 2 switches to oldest and shows extremely old tasks. And then back to page 1 and it’s the very first oldest page of tasks.
    https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/tasks

Customer
    22 Posts

This might mean if I cleared my cache the search for text might work on my regular browser logged in but I haven’t tried that yet.

I have now tested a cleared cache. Windows 10, Chrome, logged in with a recently cleared cache, I still can not search for text in the roadmap. Typing text in to the roadmap search bar and pressing enter does absolutely nothing except in chrome dev tools we can see this error gets thrown when pressing enter:

web.main.js?t=110.010:211 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined at HTMLFormElement.<anonymous> (web.main.js?t=110.010:211) at HTMLFormElement.dispatch (common.min.js:2) at HTMLFormElement.m.handle (common.min.js:2)

(anonymous)
    @
    web.main.js?t=110.010:211

dispatch
    @
    common.min.js:2

m.handle
    @
    common.min.js:2

Customer
    436 Posts

//——————————————————————–
    // Trading rule: Trading signals (On Bar Open)
    //——————————————————————–

LongEntrySignal = ((BullsPower(Main chart,13) > -85.0)
    and (RSI(Main chart,14)[2] > 0));

ShortEntrySignal = ((BullsPower(Main chart,13) < 85)
    and (RSI(Main chart,14)[2] < 100));

Hi, i think that opposite to BullsPower is BearsPower, if the entry condition is generated as that one above (from SQ X),

it does not make sense.

Customer
    7 Posts

Hello Tomas

In the SQX Getting Started Tab, on the Welcome to Strategy Quant Page, under Getting Started with Strategy Quant, the headings below look like they should be links.

The users guide is the only one which works.

Chris Fredericks

Customer
    6 Posts

Hello,

After the last update of SQX, when I log in, I get this message: Snippets configuration Failed!   See the attached pic.

Please let me know how to get rid of it.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tomas262
    Administrator
    1105 Posts

Have you added any of your own snippet (into older copy)? If so you will need to modify the snippet code KeltnerATR.java so it can be compile in v119

Customer
    53 Posts

Hello , I wanted to ask if it is possible to change the Algowizard EA program interface. I would like it if it is possible that it was the same interface used by stratgyquant algowizard X 1.20. thank you

tomas262
    Administrator
    1105 Posts

Hello,

do you mean like changing UI “skins”? This is not possible. Might be added later into stand-alone Wizard but it won’t have high priority

Customer
    53 Posts

let me know if you update the EA Wizard strategyquant,
    regards

Customer
    6 Posts

Have you added any of your own snippet (into older copy)? If so you will need to modify the snippet code KeltnerATR.java so it can be compile in v119

Hi, I did not add my own snippet (at least, I am not aware of that).

Attached is KeltnerATR.java code. The error message says: “class, interface or enum is expected” in line 31/column 1:

package SQ.Blocks.Indicators.KeltnerATR;

Could anyone please let me know what needs to be changed in the code?

Thanks

EDIT:

In the navigator of the Code editor window, under Snippets/SQ/Blocks, there are other red signs with the following message: “category contains building block snippets with missing templates”. The following snippets show the “missing code” message. some show the message missing code in all languages, and others only in EasyLanguage…

/Functions:

GetDate.java

GetTime.java

Recent.java

/Indicators/CloseAll1:

CloseAll1.java

/Indicators/KeltnerATR:

KeltnerATR.java

/Order/Close:

CloseBestPosition.java

CloseWorstPosition.java

/Order/Modify:

SetProfitTarget.java

SetStopLoss.java

/OtherActions

AssignVariable.java

DrawDownArrow.java

DrawUpArrow.java

LogToJournal.java

SendEmail.java

/StratgyControl:

BarsSinceOrderClose.java

ClosePLinMoney.java

ClosePLinPips.java

LastOrderWas.java

LastOrderWasNot.java

OpenPlinMoney.java

OpenPLinPips.java

OrderOpenPrice.java

OrderPT.java

OrderSL.java

PendingOrderDoesntExist.java

PendingOrderExists.java

TradeRecentlyClosed.java

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.