Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Application Support>Strategyquant generation paused after just 1 accepted strategy.

• #257047 |
    Customer
    7 Posts

Hi

I have been having problem with my SQ where it “pause” the builder generation after just generating one accepted strategy.

It paused in the sense that it shows that it is still running but the number and everything stops. Clicking the Pause and Stop button does nothing.

Please advise, thanks

tomas262
    Administrator
    1204 Posts

Hello,

can you try to restart SQX and set the default settings? Then try to start the build process and stop whether the issue still exists. Let us know

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    7 Posts

Hi,

I tried and set to default settings and the problem still persist. It still stops after generating 1 strategy.

what do i do now?

Customer
    352 Posts

what are your PC specs – CPU, RAM, etc.?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Gianfranco
    Customer
    93 Posts

control memory  and  hd  databank ….and setting max top strategies to store…genetic setting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.