Why my robots trade just in Sunday?

3 replies

Alireza Nourany

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 5 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267770

Hi guys

I use from SQ v128.

I have a big problem with my robots. After building when i check robots in trade analysis,  more than 90 percent of my robots just trade one day a week (specifically on Sunday). So when i retest robots, and after backtest in mt4 in demo account, there are not any trade with these robots on any days. After 30 days i have not any trade by these robots.

Please help me

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267797

Hello,

most likely there is a mismatch between timezones in your data you have in SQX and MT4. In SQX you have Sunday data that causes some trades to happen on Sunday. I suppose your broker starts trading at Monday 00:00 (their time) but the it’s not UTC so you need to clone the data in SQX to the appropriate zone that matches your broker’s

Alireza Nourany

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 5 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267819

Thanks

How can I clone the data in SQX to the appropriate zone that matches in my broker’s?

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267825

in datamanager

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)