Clonex’s Portfolio & Approach

21 replies

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114036

Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #134784

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #134785

Hi clonex,

Thanks for taking the time to put the link back.

2% gain in 5 months, I’m guessing this is not what the SQ backtests and results were looking like?  Any thoughts on the poor performance?

Regards,

Mike

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #134787

Hi clonex,

Thanks for taking the time to put the link back.

2% gain in 5 months, I’m guessing this is not what the SQ backtests and results were looking like?  Any thoughts on the poor performance?

Regards,

Mike

Yes he said he had to kick out half of the strategies, so its probably still in development and it should be developed forever…

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Visit profile

8 years ago #134788

Hi,

5 months +2% is ok. YtY  performance was around 40%. Second half of 2015  was difficult. Look at the benchmarks. And real trades are/were( in Swissquote and Pepperstone) almost 95% same like in SQ simulation 😉 ( except one another broker). This is most important for me. If reality goes like simulation, Im ok. I compare this very very very detailed . Because only (in my mind)  THE ONLY PROOF that my approach (and SQ 3.8) is ok  … is this. (same trades in simulation and real trading)

Best,

Clonex

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #134794

solved. thanks

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #134815

Hi,

5 months +2% is ok. YtY  performance was around 40%. Second half of 2015  was difficult. Look at the benchmarks. And real trades are/were( in Swissquote and Pepperstone) almost 95% same like in SQ simulation 😉 ( except one another broker). This is most important for me. If reality goes like simulation, Im ok. I compare this very very very detailed . Because only (in my mind)  THE ONLY PROOF that my approach (and SQ 3.8) is ok  … is this. (same trades in simulation and real trading)

Best,

Clonex

Can fully confirm that I am really happy with SQ in that relation as well, 95%+ of the live trades done with the exported Metatrader EAs are exactly the same in SQ when afterwards backtested in SQ within the same time-range and data of the broker you used for live trading.

That´s one really important point that MANY other platforms don´t deliver – e.g. the strategies you backtest there do just barely match the live trading. So thumbs up for SQ in that relation.

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

1 2