Not good for Futures

18 replies

dirkdiggler

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 12 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115064

You really need to add some kind of session control in SQ.  Right now as it stands it’s pretty useless for futures trading if you want to create an intraday only strategy.  Adaptrade builder has great session control and it’s just two check boxes.  Can’t be too hard to implement.  See screenshot. 

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137062

The approach for neural networks is not to generate the strategy based on this. You build your strategy with entry ex go long when close 1> close 2. The neural network is set to find a set of a parameters to when this instructions worked best and gives a signal if it is okey or not based on fuzzy logic.

binhsir

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 17 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271013

Considering the safety of funds, I agree that futures should be traded instead of forex margin trading. As mentioned in the article, adapttrade builder is more suitable for futures trading and has better compatibility with TS/MC. I am very interested in this topic. I have bought, studied and used SQ for 4 months, and tried the Genetic System Builder for 2 weeks. I haven’t used Adaptrade yet. I found that SQ does not support high-precision backtesting. The processing logic of stop, limit order, and stoploss is different from the processing logic of Multichart. In MC, the transaction is executed when the price is touched whether the bar ends or not, which troubles me. Personally, I mainly use Multichart to trade futures and stocks. Excuse me, looking at it now, what are the advantages and disadvantages of SQ, Adapttrade, and GSB for trading futures? What about Trading system lab (very expensive, and there is no trial version)

Bin

carlos

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 20 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271051

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hola,</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Tengo muchos problemas para integrar SQ / TS, las estrategias no coinciden con los resultados</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Si en la próxima actualización de SQ la integración con TS no funciona, creo que sería justo que SQX me devolviera mi dinero.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Han desarrollado un buen producto para Forex, pero yo compré la licencia para negociar futuros, ¿planeas corregir los errores? </span></span>

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

1 2