Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums>Quant Analyzer (formerly named EA Analyzer)>Extending the program>Consecutive loss and win dispersion analysis histogram

• #116989 |
    Customer
    60 Posts

Greetings,

Would anybody be kind enough to code a snippet to be able to see through histogram or table the dispersion of win/loss count please?

The info would be available in the analysis section of the str loaded into QA.

The output to be generated being as below:

example of output in the picture attached please.

Is that doable with a snippet?

Thanks a million time for whomever can do it!

Best,

Lucca

Attachments in this forum are visible only for registered users.

La PIP c'est chic, ­čśÇ

Customer
    60 Posts

Greetings,

Would anybody be kind enough to code a snippet to be able to see through histogram or table the dispersion of win/loss count please?

The info would be available in the analysis section of the str loaded into QA.

The output to be generated being as below:

example of output in the picture attached please.

Is that doable with a snippet?

Thanks a million time for whomever can do it!

Best,

Lucca

attachicon.gifcons.JPG

Then the second stage would be to develop a Whatif function to exclude/change position sizing of the trades based on consecutive loss/wins, at end of sequence.

Thanks again.

La PIP c'est chic, ­čśÇ

Customer
    402 Posts

This feature would be great !

Customer
    309 Posts

Ill doit byt need som time

Odoslan├ę z G3121 pomocou Tapatalku

Customer
    45 Posts

this feature will shift our trading to an another level…histogram of consec losses from whole backtest, thats what i am looking for

­čÖé You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM

Customer
    60 Posts

Ill doit byt need som time

Odoslan├ę z G3121 pomocou Tapatalku

Thank you, I’ll throw the ball back whenever I have opportunity mate,

La PIP c'est chic, ­čśÇ

Karish
    Customer
    578 Posts

Wish that would be a feature in SQ4 also ­čÖé

2349 Posts

Hello,

I have added a request for this for developers to add wins/losses streak (frequency) analysis

Customer
    60 Posts

Hello Tomas, do you mean in Sq4 or QA?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

La PIP c'est chic, ­čśÇ

Customer
    60 Posts

Hello clonex, just wondering how your work was developing, and if you had an idea when the feature you kindly proposed to develop would be ready?
    ‘├óÔéČ┬╣Thanks again a million times!

La PIP c'est chic, ­čśÇ

Customer
    45 Posts

we have talked here many times about the analysis of consecutive losses and have a plan to do a histogram to Quant Analyzer which can show us very quickly hows the consecutive losses behave at each strategy

i have been waiting too long so i purchased this for me – if anyone here interested in such a thing, send a PM or email hankeys2@gmail.com, we can discuss

For this particular strategy, I see that it had 14 consecutive losses (it was the extreme – BE is counted as a loss) … the losses are most changing in sequence 3 and 4, so the optimal is to wait for 5 or 6 consecutive losses, then you can statistically expect a profit period … and that’s it

i have also some new columns where i can see everything what i want to see in one view – very qucikly, i could sort by every column, etc.

­čÖé You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.