Not logged in
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • #261787 |
    Customer
    8 Posts

Hello, maybe you don’t know where I can buy tick data other than from ducascopy? Strategy Quant cannot upload ticks from the mt5 broker, an error pops up. On tickdata.com or tickmarket, data is very expensive and needs a history from ten years back

Customer
    584 Posts

and why do you need anything else?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    8 Posts

Because the data from ducascopy is different than from other brokers, and what they earn in Duca, they no longer earn at ICM Markets. That’s why I need an option to upload data from other brokers in SQ

Customer
    584 Posts

forex pairs are not different at all and its nonsense to make things harder, because you will not get nothing from them – and tell me, where did you get data for example from IC Markets?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    107 Posts

I trade with IC Markets and Ducas data is not that diferent.

Other brokers do provide their own FX data, not the case of IC Markets, and even so Ducas is still Ok

Customer
    8 Posts

Take any strategy generated on the duca and put it in the mt5 tester (every tick method), you will see what the difference is. You can do this with other mt5 brokers

Customer
    8 Posts

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Henkeys pobieram dane z ICM z MT5, bo to możliwe. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Możesz pobrać tiki i minuty. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Tick ​​w starszych wersjach można przesłać do SQ. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Teraz wywala jakiś błąd. Below shows you where to download the tick from</span></span>

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Ariel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    8 Posts

Henkeys I am downloading ICM data from MT5 because it is possible. You can download tics and minutes. Tick ​​in older versions can be sent to SQ. Now crashes some bug. Below shows you where to download the tick from

Customer
    584 Posts

and you know that those data will be for sure not from ICM, but only some metatrader shit?

and downloading and using tick data, even the dukascopy ones in SQX for forex is nonsense – its something like going with bazoooka to an ant

Customer
    8 Posts

For me, the minute data is inaccurate. After many analyzes, I found that the ICM data is the most consistent with the transactions, the tick data from ducascopy not. That’s why I need the option to upload a CSV file to SQ

Customer
    107 Posts

@Ariel. What timeframe do you trade? From my experience for H1 or higher, Ducas quality and M1 precision is just Ok.

I’m quite obsessed comparing real results with backtests and the majority of my strategies are quite similar – just similar. Those that aren’t that similar (that happens very often) I simply put them on the trash no matter if they’re winning or losing and why it happens. Sure it’s not 100% acurate but as hankeys says I don’t need bazookas for an ant :)

If you trade lower timeframes that’s a different world and I guess you’d be right looking for something more precise. However be careful with these lower timeframes. Personally I never dared to go that path

Customer
    584 Posts

you need to know the basics – from metatrader you will not downloading historical data from the broker itself

Customer
    8 Posts

I trade on the h1-D1 frame, each of us has our own approach to trading. I can see what the comparison of fxblue tests shows me

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.