BreakOut TF 1H

7 replies

antonio buigues

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 11 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240162

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hola chicos, quiero compartir algunos resultados, gracias por su contribución.</span></span>

Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.

antonio buigues

Visit profile

5 years ago #240164

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style = “vertical-align: inherit;”> <span style = “vertical-align: inherit;”> plantilla </span> </span></span></span>

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240176

test only on 3 years…STR files contains only list of trades. Nobody can tell you anything about this strategy…

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

antonio buigues

Visit profile

5 years ago #240178

Hello ,
I’m trying to upload the file (sqx) but it will not let me upload it,

antonio buigues

Visit profile

5 years ago #240180

link with sqx file

https://mega.nz/#!DsAADARJ

nvXBPTcoMVpO_d0A1TOOPFchPJ15-Zflqz0aBU7Mllg

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240185

Did you test only from 2016 – 2019? I have tested the strategy from 2013 – 2016 and trades around break-even mostly (EURUSD UTC+2 data)

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #240192

this is your strategy for the whole data

its profitable only on the data you are using for generating

also if you are using times (close friday, limit time rande) and generating on UTC0 and want to trade on UTC2, you will get very different results

1. set data correctly for your broker

2. check the whole history

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

antonio buigues

Visit profile

5 years ago #240392

Ok, mate, thanks for the contribution. * 1 I must first correct the time zone. * 2 rectify propagation follow my broker , still not found a strategy that suits my conditions for multimarket or multiTF voi rectify and we see, THANK YOU

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)