Not logged in
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • #240162|
    Customer
    50 Posts

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hola chicos, quiero compartir algunos resultados, gracias por su contribución.</span></span>

Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.
    Customer
    50 Posts

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style = “vertical-align: inherit;”> <span style = “vertical-align: inherit;”> plantilla </span> </span></span></span>

Customer
    241 Posts

test only on 3 years…STR files contains only list of trades. Nobody can tell you anything about this strategy…

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    50 Posts

Hello ,
    I’m trying to upload the file (sqx) but it will not let me upload it,

Customer
    50 Posts

link with sqx file

https://mega.nz/#!DsAADARJ

nvXBPTcoMVpO_d0A1TOOPFchPJ15-Zflqz0aBU7Mllg

tomas262
    Administrator
    1193 Posts

Did you test only from 2016 – 2019? I have tested the strategy from 2013 – 2016 and trades around break-even mostly (EURUSD UTC+2 data)

Customer
    241 Posts

this is your strategy for the whole data

its profitable only on the data you are using for generating

also if you are using times (close friday, limit time rande) and generating on UTC0 and want to trade on UTC2, you will get very different results

1. set data correctly for your broker

2. check the whole history

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    50 Posts

Ok, mate, thanks for the contribution. * 1 I must first correct the time zone. * 2 rectify propagation follow my broker , still not found a strategy that suits my conditions for multimarket or multiTF voi rectify and we see, THANK YOU

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.