Build doesnt run after windows upgrade

3 replies

Venus

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, sq-ultimate, 33 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #260042

Hi there,

yesterday my PC was updated automatically. When i tried to let the exact same custom projects run today, none of them work anymore.

I hit start, and than it just stops at ‘initializing backtest data’. Anyone experiences the same issue? I run graal (enterprise) by the way.

Venus

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, sq-ultimate, 33 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #260048

I have reverted back from graal enterprise to original settings and now it is working again. Any ideas how this can be caused?

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #260054

No clue why. I had problem with graal even before the update on one of my putors. I even have some graal problem working  running dual sessions of SQ one one putor with dual CPu and one works the other not go figure 🙂

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #260067

for me only enterprise version makes any difference in speed of generation, but sometimes after restart the workflow could be somehow corrupted

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)