buy sell limit

3 replies

şahin evciman

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 4 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #271178

Hello, how can I set a buy or sell limit on SQ EA WIZARD 2.0.1. I’ve been trying for a long time, it doesn’t work.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #271281

Hello,

check the attached example on how to do it https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vbtwklf2u1gxod/LimitOrderSet.sqw?dl=0

şahin evciman

Visit profile

3 years ago #271288

Hello, I tried the file you sent but it didn’t work. I am adding the strategy file I prepared to the correspondence. below, I write what I want to do in my strategy. I’m waiting for your help. good work.

Strategy: The first long trade will open 0.10 lots when the Stochtastic (5 minute period) goes below 20 The 2nd trade and 3rd trade will automatically add the buy limit orders. When the buy limit order of the 2nd trade falls 200 points below the 1st job. It will be opened when it drops 400 points below the 1st job in the 3rd transaction.

şahin evciman

Visit profile

3 years ago #271290

hello, actually i want to do the following strategy.
When stochtastik (1 hour period) drops below 20, long operation will open. When the first trade is opened, it will automatically add the buy limit of the second trade below 200 points and the buy limit of the third trade below 400 points. 1 trade will be 20 points stoploss and the trailing stop within tp. I am waiting for your help in this regard.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)