Not logged in
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>General Discussion>Compare results is not working at all…

• #256079 |
    RNG
    Participant
    54 Posts

Hello there, i was trying to use this new function. but sadly is not working at all.
    I saved a Detailed statement (html) from my MT4 platform, put it in a new folder and select this folder to be “Folder 1”
    So i selected like “Folder 2” a folder contains the sqx files of the strategies attached on the MT4 (tested last time with old history).

After pressing “Loading live results” it says “Checking live results ‘Detailedstatement.html’ No magic number recognized.

If i load the report normally inside QA 4.7, it recognize every strategy by magic number, so the report it’s ok. The sqx file are saved with the enabled magic number handling, so they have the correct Magic number, what’s the problem???

RNG
    Participant
    54 Posts

Right now i tried by using a FxBlue statement, and yes now it recognizing the magic number of the order executed but it won’t match this magic number with any of the sqx file (checked to be sure that they had the magic number correctly saved), what should i do now?

Mark Fric
    Administrator
    1150 Posts

please open a task in our task system  and attach your example reports and strategies there so we can reproduce this

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.