Compare results is not working at all…

5 replies

RNG

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #256079

Hello there, i was trying to use this new function. but sadly is not working at all.
I saved a Detailed statement (html) from my MT4 platform, put it in a new folder and select this folder to be “Folder 1”
So i selected like “Folder 2” a folder contains the sqx files of the strategies attached on the MT4 (tested last time with old history).

After pressing “Loading live results” it says “Checking live results ‘Detailedstatement.html’ No magic number recognized.

If i load the report normally inside QA 4.7, it recognize every strategy by magic number, so the report it’s ok. The sqx file are saved with the enabled magic number handling, so they have the correct Magic number, what’s the problem???

RNG

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #256080

Right now i tried by using a FxBlue statement, and yes now it recognizing the magic number of the order executed but it won’t match this magic number with any of the sqx file (checked to be sure that they had the magic number correctly saved), what should i do now?

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #256106

please open a task in our task system  and attach your example reports and strategies there so we can reproduce this

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

RBruinsma

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 17 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257728

I have exactly the same issue, is there already a fix for this?

Copy my trades via (strategies created with SQ4):
- MQL5
- Zulutrade
- FXTM
More information or portfolio updates: www.bearsbulltrader.com or follow me on Twitter: BearsBullTrader

huangwh88

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 113 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274663

Was this fixed previously? I can’t get my myfxbook magic numbers matched.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274682

Please post your statements that you are unable to compare using QuantAnalyzer into our roadmap using this link https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/qa4/tasks/new
You might need to register first if accessing for the first time on our website

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)