Considering to buy but missing config files

4 replies

Bengt Olsson

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #276931

I am considering buying the software and I have been reading alot and watching your videos on youtube.

Unfortunately I am unable to follow the instructions in the videos since I don’t have the config files.

For example in the video “How to build strategies for CFD’s NASDAQ?” I am supposed to load a saved config but there isn’t any in the trial. Where can I get those files.

I would also like to know why I can’t do the https://lab.sq.academy/ free course. I have checked it for several days but it still says “The registration is temporarily closed.”

For me temporarily is max 1 day not longer than that.

Free trial for 14 days is nice but being blocked from following youtube videos you have done and doing free courses will certainly not increase my will to buy the program.

Hope you can help! Thanks,

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #276950

Hello,

my colleague will send you the config files. We will soon re-open registration into the lab course but we cannot now give a specific date it is still being prepared

Tomas Vanek

Administrator, bbp_moderator, sq-ultimate, 19 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #276952

Hello, thank you for your message. At this moment we are preparing a new round of StrategyLab. Here are the config files so you can test the workflow. If you will need any other help, or you want to be notified when will be the StrategyLab open, please contact us on our email lab @ strategyquant.com

Tomas Vanek, founder of QuantMonitor.net, is a visionary in automated trading. Driven by a passion for efficiency in finance, he created QuantMonitor.net to offer robust, real-time monitoring solutions, simplifying trading strategy management for traders of all levels. His innovation is changing the landscape of algorithmic trading.

Bengt Olsson

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #277008

Thank you very much both of you! I am really looking forward to doing the StrategyLab course.

Also a friendly reminder that as of today I haven’t received the config files yet.

Thanks!

Allan Peska

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 1 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #277047

They linked the config files in the previous post.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)