Correlation of loosing trades

7 replies

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #234194

Could this be added to QA.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #234198

Hello, do you mean you would like to consider only losing trades into correlations? What is the benefit compared to the standard method of using all trades?

mabi

Visit profile

5 years ago #234203

Donno since QA do not have the feature. But since portfolios seems un correlated during winning perdiods but very correlated during loosing periods it could be beneficial to build a portfolio based on correlation of loosing trades i figured.

mabi

Visit profile

5 years ago #234204

I was wrong seems i already have that feature made up for QA just never used it. Alzeimers kicking in

mabi

Visit profile

5 years ago #234205

And i was right it seems my portfolios is more correlated by loss then anything else.

mabi

Visit profile

5 years ago #234206

Below pitcure shows correlation by profit/loss and by loss only . Looking at profit /loss it looks bad but actually looking at loss only it looks pretty good. I do not care if they win at the same time but i care if they loose .

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Xenon

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #234211

How were you able to show the correlation by losses only? In my version I can only see correlation by Profit/Loss, Number of closed positions, Number of closed trades, etc. I don’t have only “Loss” and would really like this possibility as well! Did you make a custom Snippet/Extension?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

mabi

Visit profile

5 years ago #234213

Hankeys did a year back. You probably have to join his group to get it. But i have requested it anyway . I do not think it works correctly it does not honor the settings for correlation when building a portfolio .

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)