custom indicators

5 replies

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268487

Is there a place within the SQX site that has a list of indicators that can be downloaded and added to SQX?  I think someone gave me a link for the TDI one.  But wondering if there were any others.  Thanks.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268488

codebase? https://strategyquant.com/codebase

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #268497

Thank you.  That is what I was looking for.

However, I cannot download the files for the ones I want in Chrome.  Need to figure out another browser.  Odd.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #268499

Ok.  This is going to be potentially a dumb question/situation.  I have tried on 3 browsers to download the files and cannot.  I get the attached on each one.  Any help on this?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268504

right click – save as

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #268508

Thanks.  Got it now.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)