Custom projects don’t work

3 replies

Adan

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 1 replies.

Visit profile

10 months ago #282381

Hello everyone, since this morning I have been having problems with SQX, the custom projects don’t work, before they did work, the constructor and the restest do work but the custom projects area doesn’t even look for the strategies. Another thing that I have noticed is that it quickly consumes ram memory, I have it set to 16gb, my pc has 32gb. I have created an exception in the SQX folder for antivirus in case it could be that, but it still doesn’t work, yesterday it worked perfectly, any idea what could be that problem? it does not throw me errors

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

10 months ago #282438

Hello,

we would need the custom project saved for testing. Please share with us using our [email protected] email, we will check

Rafael Viveiros

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

10 months ago #282453

Same here.

While working on the custom project. I had a memory problem (don’t know why) after this looks like I lost some strategies (not sure). When I load SQX it almost immediately consumes 17GB memory and uses 100% CPU. If I close SQX then it starts the “Syncronizing databank into files”  but hangs in the end, also I could notice that it is not using my disk at all, only uses CPU and Memory (checked using resource monitor).

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rafael Viveiros

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

10 months ago #282480

I had 3 custom projects with many strategies in the databanks, what I figured it out is that SQX try to load all strategies stored in the databank everytime we open.

So, to solve my problem I’ve added a new task to save the strategies to file, this way my databanks are always clean, and I can open/close strategy quant without any errors, then when I need to use the saved strategies I just load it again from files to work with.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)