Declining Quality of Support

2 replies

murty

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 99 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237972

Does anyone else notice or is it just me?

• Live Chat (“Neet help?”) on the website is always off line / useless.
  • Login link to login to this forum is hidden and only shown to users who maximize browser window
  • Search is either useless or gives results of spam posts (who sell VPS, dedicated hardware etc) on this forum
  • No clue where data files are stored

I understand this “customers are stupid” movement that’s going on for over a decade now and how everyone embraces the concept of hiding login/logout buttons, scroll bars etc. But this kind of movement will only help Google, Facebook etc.. not companies with real customers.

No, I am not going to open a feature request 🙂

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237977

Well in regards to Live chat I suppose most Europeans take some time of at Christmas and New Year. I took 2 weeks vacation with SQX . They always answer with mail within 24 hours if I write them something and they are not online in chat.

Login link It has to do with the magnifier tool setting in Windows. If set to 100% it is okey for me.

I have no problem with search function You must have some adware.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238002

Hello,

thanks for your feedback and sorry you missed us on our chat. We are online on business days sometimes EU morning or EU afternoon alternatively + sometimes US evening. We are monitoring our support email continuously so you can leave us an off-line message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Login link to login to this forum is hidden and only shown to users who maximize browser window

I see the issue, we will try to fix this

Search is either useless or gives results of spam posts

What search queries did you use?

No clue where data files are stored

If you mean the historical price data it is stored in the SQX\user\data\History folder

Also let me know if QDM download is working for you and if not what issues you experience

And as for the “customers are stupid” thing, please, be sure we definitely do not stick to this policy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)