How to add commisions

3 replies

Conmariin

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, 54 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197377

Hi,

is it possible to add commisions automatically so it does not close with loss?
Or is it only the “BE add Pips” you have to do manually?

Thanks! 🙂

Automatisches Handeln mit Expert Advisor
https://www.rabenesche.de

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197586

Hello,

to cover the commission I suggest to add some pips to BE. This will affect the overall strategy performance though but the strategy should still remain profitable

Ed Cas

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 5 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274800

Please let me know:

In the case of E-mini futures contracts , the commission is charged on a per contract basis NOT on a per trade basis.

The options are in the field commission are: None, Per trade, Percentage based and Size based.

If you trade  only one Futures contract the option on a per trade basis corresponds : one trade = 1 contract .

But wen you try multiple contracts, SQX counts the trade of 100 contras as a one trade only.

So the commission charged by SQX is only one contract commission when it should be 100 times the $ commission stated.

In summary if the commission per trade is $5 dollars , and a trade  of 100 Future contracts is executed , then the  commission  should be $500 NOT $5 dollars.

How do I correct that ?

My only guess would be to use Size based witch computes $ commissions per lot and multiplies it by the actual trade size.

Please confirm my assumption.

Thank you.

E Castro

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274862

Hello,

you should use “size based” model to correctly count number of contracts into commissions cost

Let me know if any questions or issues

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)