how to define MACD divergency

2 replies

hanshwang

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 1 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259746

Hello I am a new client, I felt that algowizard is very powerful, but still con’t find detail instuction.

I want to defin MACD divergency, which is the price break the highest high or lowest low, but MACD not.

example:  as the chart

When MACD cross up at the place I circled,

check that the price have reached a new lower ( the arrow I drawed at the main candal chart ),

and the MACD is not ( check the two price lowest bar, the MACD is not lower than the previous one)

How can I define this in algowizard please.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259761

Hello,

find the example on MACD divergence attached. It is not perfect but you can grasp the concept

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259765

we certainly need to add all “divergences” as a building blocks – there are very strond signals –

i already talked about it with Tomas and Kornel – https://www.quastic.cz/forums/topic/pridani-indikatoru/

we need to push this

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)