I would like to build an EA based on the SuperTrend indicator

3 replies

FabioG

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #191823

I would like to build an expert advisor (of course using my fantastic EA Wizard!) based on the “SuperTrend” indicator.

I saw that a similar discussion had already been opened in the past, but no files can be downloaded from it (I suppose because of the forum migration).

I attached the Supertrend’s file that I downloaded from Mark Ursell’s Tradinformed site (I managed to import it without problem inside the custom indicators of EA Wizard, but now I do not know how to use it!)

I would like to build a very basic EA with very simple rules (I want to use it as a model for my studies):
– buy at market when SuperTrend turns to green (and eventually to close an opened sell order);
– sell at market when SuperTrend turns to green (and eventually to close an opened buy order).
We could use these simple parameters for every order:
Lot = 0.01 lots
StopLoss = 100 pips
TakeProfit = 100 pips
TrailingStop = 50 pips

If anyone is able to build this EA with the attached SuperTrend indicator I would be grateful to him.

Kind regards.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #191934

Hello,

yes, we have some issues with attachments we are currently solving. I will check the indicator you attached and create an EA upon that

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #192400

Hello,

I have created a super trend EA. EA uses corrected version of the indicator xSuperTrend. Before using in Wizard and MT4 it need to be imported. See files attached

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

FabioG

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #192444

Many, many, many thanks, Tomas262!
You are a Master!
I think that I will learn a lot studing the EA that you created (expecially about the use of buffers).
Again, many thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)