Issue: Difference between report MyFXbook and it’s .CSV in Quant Analyzer

5 replies

Simo Ilmari

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #203916

Hello, I recently imported the .CSV of a statement of my strategy 2016 from MyFxBook, but on Quant Analyzer I have some difference in performance % and money.

On Myfxbook I had a +30,47% and a DD% of 9,6%, after import to Quantum Analyzer I have +28,46% and DD% 9,9%

My account is in EUR and I see that Quantanalyzer is in USD (% or PIPs) , could be this the problem?

I attach two screenshots to show what’s happening and hope to solve this.

Than You,

Cordially, Simoilmari.

(Sorry for my English…)

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #204015

Hello,

since the numbers are quite close that small difference could be caused by numbers rounding. If you attach the actual csv zipped we can investigate deeper

Simo Ilmari

Visit profile

6 years ago #204083

Hello, thank for your answer, I will give You 2 statement, because in one there was pending orders so looking at other working statement there was not pending orders, I eliminated the pending orders, but the result is the same…

Here I attach both statement of the same strategy

Thank You !
Simo.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Simo Ilmari

Visit profile

6 years ago #204086

Hello notch, I see that importing from detailed statement from MT4 I had NO problems, so when I have problem importing, I check the number of columns , I check size,open price, close price are written.

A good statement you could modify to import to Quant Analyzer is made from the MT4 detailed statement.

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand me, If you want , send me your statement (*.zip) that you can’t import to QA and I will check where is the problem, but as you can read, I had equally some problem… as I have not the same results of the Myfxbook (and real results , profit % and DD% )

Simo.

Simo Ilmari

Visit profile

6 years ago #204148

Hello  I will try in these days and I will reply…

Simo Ilmari

Visit profile

6 years ago #217764

Hello, I want to tell you that I tried once but with no result and at the same time i tried to modify one of my report without success.

You can do , or try to do this: Make a report from an MT4 , demo,real or strategy report , than change (overwrite) the orders, date, size etc…

I’m very busy this week but i hope not forget your issue, I will try again, please try to do what I wrote and please if you have success write here !

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)