Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums>Quant Analyzer (formerly named EA Analyzer)>General Discussion>Issue: Difference between report MyFXbook and it's .CSV in Quant Analyzer

• #203916 |
    Participant
    5 Posts

Hello, I recently imported the .CSV of a statement of my strategy 2016 from MyFxBook, but on Quant Analyzer I have some difference in performance % and money.

On Myfxbook I had a +30,47% and a DD% of 9,6%, after import to Quantum Analyzer I have +28,46% and DD% 9,9%

My account is in EUR and I see that Quantanalyzer is in USD (% or PIPs) , could be this the problem?

I attach two screenshots to show what’s happening and hope to solve this.

Than You,

Cordially, Simoilmari.

(Sorry for my English…)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    817 Posts

Hello,

since the numbers are quite close that small difference could be caused by numbers rounding. If you attach the actual csv zipped we can investigate deeper

Customer
    436 Posts

Hello, I recently imported the .CSV of a statement of my strategy 2016 from MyFxBook, but on Quant Analyzer I have some difference in performance % and money. On Myfxbook I had a +30,47% and a DD% of 9,6%, after import to Quantum Analyzer I have +28,46% and DD% 9,9% My account is in EUR and I see that Quantanalyzer is in USD (% or PIPs) , could be this the problem? I attach two screenshots to show what’s happening and hope to solve this. Than You, Cordially, Simoilmari. (Sorry for my English…)

Hi Simo,

I am having on-going problems (2 years +) importing MyFxBook and FXblue statements to Quant Analyzer and support haven’t resolved the issue for me yet.

How did you manage to import the MyFXBook statement?  Did you have to adjust any of the loader files etc?

Participant
    5 Posts

Hello, thank for your answer, I will give You 2 statement, because in one there was pending orders so looking at other working statement there was not pending orders, I eliminated the pending orders, but the result is the same…

Here I attach both statement of the same strategy

Thank You !
    Simo.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  Simo Ilmari.
    Attachments:
    Participant
    5 Posts

Hello notch, I see that importing from detailed statement from MT4 I had NO problems, so when I have problem importing, I check the number of columns , I check size,open price, close price are written.

A good statement you could modify to import to Quant Analyzer is made from the MT4 detailed statement.

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand me, If you want , send me your statement (*.zip) that you can’t import to QA and I will check where is the problem, but as you can read, I had equally some problem… as I have not the same results of the Myfxbook (and real results , profit % and DD% )

Simo.

Customer
    436 Posts

Hi Simo,

Thank you.  I’ve attached an FXBlue CSV.

Attachments:
    Participant
    5 Posts

Hello  I will try in these days and I will reply…

Participant
    5 Posts

Hello, I want to tell you that I tried once but with no result and at the same time i tried to modify one of my report without success.

You can do , or try to do this: Make a report from an MT4 , demo,real or strategy report , than change (overwrite) the orders, date, size etc…

I’m very busy this week but i hope not forget your issue, I will try again, please try to do what I wrote and please if you have success write here !

Customer
    436 Posts

Hi Simo,

Thank you for your time and effort.  Please do not spend anymore time on this.  Importing these reports should happen automatically straight out of the box.  Perhaps, one day it will work as it should in the meantime I am searching for an alternative means to analyse my FXBlue statements.

Thank you for trying.

Notch

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.