Issues with Custom Project

2 replies

Diego

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 24 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279518

Hello,

After completing my protocol of test, I’m now looking to start a custom project.

I’ve created one, which is pretty standard, Builder –> Multiple tests –> A few moments of copy/saving –> Clear Databanks –> Restart.

The settings I used for builder and retests are the single configs I had saved for each test.

Now unfortunately I’m getting 2 issues I don’t know how to sort:

– When building, the software crashes unexpectedly. I’m using on a MacBook Air 2021, pretty good hardware, but this didn’t normally happen when building standalone, don’t know what’s happening, just leave it there working, and when I open it’s gone.

– I cannot manage to go beyond the building. I’ve set up let’s say 100 strategies as a target and 100 in databank to terminate generation. At a certain point, the builder just restart cancelling all strategies in databank and never goes to following retests.

Could you please help me sorting?

Many thanks!

Diego

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279564

Hi,

we will need to test this on Mac. Can you please share you build / project configuration? Ideally send to [email protected]

Diego

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 24 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #279585

Hi Tomas, thanks for this. Actually sorted with a debug. Placed a “Stop” at the end of every task until I found out where it got stuck. Saw the key issue was mostly that without noticing sometimes SQX was changing spontaneously the source/destination databank.

This is actually quite tricky, as it happens quite often that SQX reset the name of my task, or change some settings, hope this will be resolved in future, as it’s quite tricky re-checking all times.

Thanks again for the assistance!

Diego

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)