Live EA – TWO error on two EA’s

6 replies

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #269310

I am getting “error 4051” on one EA and “error 4202” on another EA (see attached).  Both in live trading with open trades.  Can you please tell me how to fix so I can re-compile?  There were no errors on the compiling (in SQX 4 Business).

Both EA’s seem to be trying to modify orders with incorrect ticket ID or wrong parameters.

Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #269314

every EA has unique magicnumber?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #269326

Yes.

But to clarify: I have one EA in each terminal and each pair has its own magic number.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #269328

magicnumber must be unique for each strategy, not only for symbol

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #269329

I do not have both EA’s in the same terminal – as I mentioned.  So, there should be no reason both EA’s would have errors due to a magic number.  But, I do not have the same magic number on both EA’s.  And also, I have different magic numbers for each pair in the same terminal and the other terminal.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #269346

Hi, are these multi-timeframe / symbol strategies? You can send to [email protected], we can check

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #269349

Thanks.  Just sent you an email with everything attached.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)