Not logged in
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Application Support>Live EA – TWO error on two EA’s

• #269310 |
    Customer
    119 Posts

I am getting “error 4051” on one EA and “error 4202” on another EA (see attached).  Both in live trading with open trades.  Can you please tell me how to fix so I can re-compile?  There were no errors on the compiling (in SQX 4 Business).

Both EA’s seem to be trying to modify orders with incorrect ticket ID or wrong parameters.

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by WJPII.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    791 Posts

every EA has unique magicnumber?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    119 Posts

Yes.

But to clarify: I have one EA in each terminal and each pair has its own magic number.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by WJPII.
    Customer
    791 Posts

magicnumber must be unique for each strategy, not only for symbol

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    119 Posts

I do not have both EA’s in the same terminal – as I mentioned.  So, there should be no reason both EA’s would have errors due to a magic number.  But, I do not have the same magic number on both EA’s.  And also, I have different magic numbers for each pair in the same terminal and the other terminal.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1826 Posts

Hi, are these multi-timeframe / symbol strategies? You can send to support@strategyquant.com, we can check

Customer
    119 Posts

Thanks.  Just sent you an email with everything attached.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.