Load/Save Custom Project Config

4 replies

Jason

Customer, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 69 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266925

OK there could be a very simple answer to this but I have failed to find it.

In the customs project there is the ability to ‘Save Custom Project Config’. Once this is saved how do I load that configuration in a new project? I cant find the load button, so saving it seems defunct?

I know I can simply clone the desired project and then change instrument, settings etc but being able to load a config is a bit easier and less prone to me forgetting to change something!!

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266932

i think, that you save only the setting for 1 task, not for the whole project…or i dont think what save option you meant

you can still save and load the whole project on the main page of the custom projects

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Jason

Visit profile

3 years ago #266939

It’s on the main custom project menu page where all your custom projects are listed.

There’s the small cog/settings button at the right hand side of each custom project which allows you to save, rename, clone or delete for each project.

Its not a big deal but I was curious  as to why there is a save function there that doesn’t appear to be useable for anything.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266942

by this you will save the whole project and you can load it by “open existing project” button on the main page of the projects

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Jason

Visit profile

3 years ago #266959

Ahhhh ! Got it, cheers hankeys.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)