MQL5 – cannot validate EA due to indicator

4 replies

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268620

I developed an EA that I am trying to get into the MQL5 Market and it will not pass validation due to an indicator error.  See attached.  I have copied all SQX indicators to the indicator folder in MT4 editor before compiling, so not sure how to resolve this.  There are no errors after compiling.  Please help.  Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tomas Vanek

Administrator, bbp_moderator, sq-ultimate, 19 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268669

Hi, this feature is available in the ULTIMATE version check this link: https://strategyquant.com/sq-4-business

Tomas Vanek, founder of QuantMonitor.net, is a visionary in automated trading. Driven by a passion for efficiency in finance, he created QuantMonitor.net to offer robust, real-time monitoring solutions, simplifying trading strategy management for traders of all levels. His innovation is changing the landscape of algorithmic trading.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #268671

Thanks.  I know.  That is why I upgraded to Ultra.  BUT – I need a step by step guide on the function in SQX.   No matter what I try, I cannot get the EA to build correctly to submit it.  In your business section, see attached screenshot for error.  I have the ex4 file in the MT4 Editor Experts folder and the MT4 Terminal Experts folder.

But even then I believe there is a problem because I can back test in MT4 fine.  But, when I compile it, no errors, but cannot put into demo or live.  Keeps coming up with the indicator error.

I really need a step by step guide or remote into my system.  Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tomas Vanek

Administrator, bbp_moderator, sq-ultimate, 19 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268674

Hi, you do not have set the to the MetaTrader path. Please, send us an email to support @ strategyquant.com we will send you the ebook.

Tomas Vanek, founder of QuantMonitor.net, is a visionary in automated trading. Driven by a passion for efficiency in finance, he created QuantMonitor.net to offer robust, real-time monitoring solutions, simplifying trading strategy management for traders of all levels. His innovation is changing the landscape of algorithmic trading.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #268675

Thanks.  Just sent you an email.

FYI – I am also not able to pass validation or have the EA put into a demo account because of the indicator error.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)