Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Application Support>MQL5 – cannot validate EA due to indicator

• #268620 |
    Customer
    119 Posts

I developed an EA that I am trying to get into the MQL5 Market and it will not pass validation due to an indicator error.  See attached.  I have copied all SQX indicators to the indicator folder in MT4 editor before compiling, so not sure how to resolve this.  There are no errors after compiling.  Please help.  Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tomas Vanek
    Administrator
    9 Posts

Hi, this feature is available in the ULTIMATE version check this link: https://strategyquant.com/sq-4-business

Customer
    119 Posts

Thanks.  I know.  That is why I upgraded to Ultra.  BUT – I need a step by step guide on the function in SQX.   No matter what I try, I cannot get the EA to build correctly to submit it.  In your business section, see attached screenshot for error.  I have the ex4 file in the MT4 Editor Experts folder and the MT4 Terminal Experts folder.

But even then I believe there is a problem because I can back test in MT4 fine.  But, when I compile it, no errors, but cannot put into demo or live.  Keeps coming up with the indicator error.

I really need a step by step guide or remote into my system.  Thanks.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by WJPII.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tomas Vanek
    Administrator
    9 Posts

Hi, you do not have set the to the MetaTrader path. Please, send us an email to support @ strategyquant.com we will send you the ebook.

Customer
    119 Posts

Thanks.  Just sent you an email.

FYI – I am also not able to pass validation or have the EA put into a demo account because of the indicator error.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.