MT4 robot not trading after migrating from demo account – Help?

2 replies

Oliver

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 121 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #255461

I have been tracking some robots in fx blue in my demo account. i have selected some performing strategies to go into another account with the same broker, same magic number etc. yet they are not placing any trades. I know they are not placing any trdes because fx blue on my demo account is still recoriding trades for these robots ive migrated. any suggestions why this is?

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #255464

fxblue cant cause this, it is only tool for reporting….it cant operate any EAs or trades

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

bentra

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 22 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #255539

What does the journal say? Did you select “allow live trading” in the settings of the EA in the common tab and also select “allow automated trading” in the settings of the terminal? One or both can become unchecked when you change accounts.

May all your fits be loose.

https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/SUG.4.2/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)