After month of using of SQ version 3.82 i found following issues:
1. Wrong average trade calculation. SQ dont know how to calculate average trade. AVG trade calculates by formula:
Average trade=(NetProfit/Number of trades). In example 50060/897=55.8 not 353.75
2. When checking check box “Put values to parameters” SQ places wrong names. In example SQ writes SLCoef(12.05) but right name should be “StopLossCoef (12.05)” as fixed in the TS perfomance report.
3. Strategy produces different results in Tradestation. In SQ the same code on the same data generates 897 trades but on TS this code generates 364 trades only.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
1. In this case impossible to filter results by average trade due to wrong values.
2. Should work but not work. :) TS generates warning “unknow indtifier”.
3. Yes I use TS backtesting engine and other results is 99% correct. Anyway looks like another bug. In data window I use TS baktesting engine but in Strategy settings I see that my strategies uses Metatrader engine. “Refresh Current Settings “or “Apply Strategy Settings” buttons doesnt helps. Anyway 90% of strategies is correct.
I use different orders. Please check attchment easy.txt in my previous post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.