No profitable Strategy

3 replies

Thomas BELLOCCI

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197870

Hello,

I am using SQ in Trial since one week now.
Before deciding to buy it.

But I must say that until now I have not found any profitable strategy.

When I run “Build strategies” either Random or Genetic, I don’t find any strategy that has “Net profit>0” and “Net profit (OOS) >0”.
I have decreased step by step my constraints, even to the point that even the Random Generator with the “Net Profit >0” as the only constraints does not find any solution. I end up getting a message window for SQ, saying “cannot find a strategy with these settings”.

I try EURUSD, on H1 Timeframe, with 1000 EUR Capital.

Thanks

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197893

Hello,

have you set any “custom conditions to dismiss strategies” on the Ranking options tab? You can also send me the settings file (toolbar -> “Save settings”) to [email protected] so I can verify your setting for generating strategies.

Thomas BELLOCCI

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197895

I have just sent you the settings by e-mail

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197903

If you get absolutely no strategies at all that have any kind of profit, it might as well be a fault with your history data. Are you sure this is all correctly imported? Sometimes SQ get´s it wrong and the resulting prices that it then uses for strategy building are bogus (e.g. like 2.00000 all the time for any price and hence it can´t find any strategy as the price does not move at all). Make sure that the data is all correct…

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)