OFFER: Portfolios Selections for a Luxemburguese Alternative Fund

6 replies

E L

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238631

We are selecting strategies for a derivatives fund (FX, Indexes and Commodities) that we will launch next month in Luxembourg (a SIF SICAV).

Please reply to this thread with contact data and availability, bearing on mind:

– No martingale

– No grid

– We analyse equity PNL, not the balance.

Regards

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238646

You see @Mark You need to add ability to analyze running equity PNL better and to be able to use this when building a portfolio. Like @Karish , myself and many others votet for . Not just a wiggly line. 🙂

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238654

Ive sent you PM message.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238658

you can watch my profile in MQL market – https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hankeys

where i have some of my portfolios and strategies for example. You can contact me there of by email [email protected]

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Eowithrand

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238667

You see @Mark You need to add ability to analyze running equity PNL better and to be able to use this when building a portfolio. Like @Karish , myself and many others votet for . Not just a wiggly line. 🙂

100% agree with Mabi’s statement. I’m aware that such improvement will make generating/testing process slower but It would much worth it 🙂

DODO FOB DOD

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238684

I am the CEO of a Wall Street Fund called Dodo Hedge Fund of funds regulated by the SEC.

We are interested in innovative algorithmic traders who know how to create an edge.

We know it is industry standard and extremely professional to approach developers on random internet forums so we post this invitation to treat here.

Please post performance of your best algos here and we will review in due course.

Our selection criteria focuses on the Sortino Ratio and Calmar Ratio so please make sure you pester the SQX developers to ensure these features are included in the next release after-all this is a wonderful opportunity and who knows maybe the Dodo Fund can devise a way to get you to pay for your algos inclusion in the fund since the level of gullibility seems to be at an extreme here.

Thank you

E L

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238701

Ive sent you PM message.

@clonex the PM feature is disabled for now, could you please let me know an email or any other form of contact?

Regards

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)