Not logged in
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Extras & Strategies>Please 'rate' my new strategy EURUSD H1

• #242449|
    Customer
    78 Posts

Forget about bias…

Where did you learn that an equity needs to have 45 degrees, and what does it even mean, what degrees?

I do not use z probability.

I do use SQN, but only in preparation for DPS (dynamic position sizing), it is only for my personal investigation, on other instruments like futures…I will comeback on this one in the near future and will post some interesting findings…

I cannot give you practical advice, nobody on this forum can…everything is too fresh, there is 0 practical evidence, we are just getting started…now we all have a “blind leading blind” syndrome.

Remember also that Google is your best friend ;)

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  coensio.
    Gianfranco
    Customer
    58 Posts

is a reply to NOTCH……..not to you (Coensio)….I wanted to read another point of view…about trading  and this equity above (NOTCH)

thanks Gianfranco

Customer
    1 Posts

coensio with which time zone have you created the strategy?

Customer
    10 Posts

Hi,

Please evaluiatemy strategies. I am new with this software

Kind regards!

Customer
    10 Posts

Difficulties with attachments… only 5MB…

Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.
    Customer
    10 Posts

next

Customer
    10 Posts

next strategies

Customer
    10 Posts

more

Customer
    10 Posts

final

Customer
    267 Posts

to Laur2000 – there is nothing much to say, they look to me good, but without knowing your workflow, hard to say

only one thing – you have only one market, one TF – many strategies are too correlated, so you have duplicities and similar strategies

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    10 Posts

0. Strategy generation (2010-2016)
    1. OOS1: This test will run all strategies on an Out-Of-Sample period (5 years of data 2005 to 2010)
    2. Slippage at 3: Test at higher slippage of 3pips.
    3. GBPUSD market: Test on a different market.

4. A: TF_M30: Test on a lower TimeFrame. B TF_H4: Test on a higher TimeFrame.
    5. MC random trades: Monte-Carlo randomized trades test. (200)
    6. MC skipping trades: Monte-Carlo random skipping of trades test. (200)
    7. MC random parameters: Monte-Carlo randomized strategy parameters test. |(200)
    8. MC random volatility ATR: Monte-Carlo randomized market volatility test. (200)
    9. MC random slippage: Monte-Carlo randomized slippage test. (50)
    10. MC random spread: Monte-Carlo randomized spread test. |(50)
    11. Last OOS2 test: Final test using 2 year ‘unseen’ market data. (2017-2019(

12. WFO

13.WFM

Customer
    267 Posts

looks good…delete duplicities and move to another TF or market

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Gianfranco
    Customer
    58 Posts

hello…. am I wrong or do I see sqx files in the xml and csv only strategies? or you just want an opinion on equity

Customer
    267 Posts

you need to make a retest of his strategies, dont know why, but i see only zero values, but after retest its ok

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.