Profit in EUR

3 replies

Morningbull

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 40 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257634

Hello,

I have a couple of questions:

Is it possible change the profit from USD to EUR? I didn’t find any option to change it.

Is possible set or in some way simulate the SWAP? I think it is an important variable that should be considered, I don’t know has not been still implemented.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257652

you can set different point value for every instrument in data manager – but why? you can always recompute USD to EUR…i am trading in CZK, EUR and USD and have everything in USD in the SQX. its simplest…i dont see any need to change this

swaps – discutted many times and for me its always the same – swaps changing through times, every broker could have different swaps….what you can get it from the past?

and more important for the future – nothing

…i tell you one thing… make it simply… on real account your results will be something like 10% lower with swaps

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257653

or make intraday strategies 🙂

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Morningbull

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 40 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257692

Thank you for your answer, but I’m continue to think that both features should be implemented in such type of program.

I used also some competitors software, less sophisticated than SQX, and there both features were present.

I think should be decision of customer if use them or not and I think are not so difficult to implement.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)