Strategy cannot place stop/limit – this is not an error log shows – help

5 replies

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #271172

New strategy in live account.  No errors in compiling, experts or journal.  However, it is not trading.  I am getting the attached in the expert tab which leads me to believe this is the reason it is not trading.  Please let me know how to fix.  Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #271274

Hello,

this is a normal notification. Have you compared the execution with the backtest? If there was a trade in the SQX backtest but the demo execution failed in MetaTrader it would have to be checked. So let us know once you have a comparison

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #271277

I made sure that I checked the SQX back test to the MT4 back test almost line by line.  Of course, they are not going to match exactly.  But, both are clean.  Even FIFO.  But, what I am now thinking is that even though I have all different magic numbers between the charts, it is only the H4 charts that are putting this notice out.  It is still odd the other TF charts are not opening stop limits though.

Please see attached and let me know what you think may be wrong.  The EA is simply not trading…

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #271285

There seems to be an issue attaching images into forum posts. We are checking this with developers for a quick. As for the issue please send us a message to [email protected]. We can look more into it

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #271289

I see the images are now on this forum. Please advise.

WJPII

Visit profile

3 years ago #271312

FYI – I disabled the H4 charts and the EA is still not trading.  Any update on this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)