Not logged in
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • #255077 |
    Customer
    38 Posts

hi,

I just found some strategies has no profit/loss , time in trade = 0, but balance increased!

what’s that mean control order?

Here i attached the file

Customer
    38 Posts

here is the sqx file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    337 Posts

why the balance couldnt be different if you have sorted the trades by exit type? so the trades are shuffled and not aligned by time…

and why do you use MT5 netted?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    337 Posts

and i see another BIG issues:

– for GOLD with settings 0.01/0.01 where 1 pip is move from 1000.00  to 1000.01 doenst make sense to use spread only 5 pips and no slippage

minimum should be 60 and slippage at least 40

– second and not least – you are generating on UTC0 data and trying to exit friday at 22:40, but UTC0 data are ending on Friday at 21:59, so your exit will not happen

ALWAYS generate on data you will be trading – mostly UTC2, or better EST07

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    38 Posts

Ok, i see my misstakes by sorted order type.

– so gold should be a setting with 0.1/0.01  and point value $1000 for most MT4/MT5 ?

– I have cloned it to timezone of UTC+2, is weekend data useful mostly?

thx

Customer
    38 Posts

by the way, i didn’t find where i can download UTC+2 data directly in data manager. shall i have to convert to UTC+2 each time i download new instrument data?

tomas262
    Administrator
    1180 Posts

Hello,

yes the data is downloaded as UTC + 0 so you need to convert the downloaded data into +2 zone

Customer
    337 Posts

for gold i am using 100/0.01/0.01, spread 60, slippage 40

Customer
    38 Posts

thank you guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.