strategy error

8 replies

gusyoan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 20 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #255077

hi,

I just found some strategies has no profit/loss , time in trade = 0, but balance increased!

what’s that mean control order?

Here i attached the file

gusyoan

Visit profile

1 year ago #255079

here is the sqx file

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 480 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #255085

why the balance couldnt be different if you have sorted the trades by exit type? so the trades are shuffled and not aligned by time…

and why do you use MT5 netted?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

hankeys

Visit profile

1 year ago #255086

and i see another BIG issues:

– for GOLD with settings 0.01/0.01 where 1 pip is move from 1000.00  to 1000.01 doenst make sense to use spread only 5 pips and no slippage

minimum should be 60 and slippage at least 40

– second and not least – you are generating on UTC0 data and trying to exit friday at 22:40, but UTC0 data are ending on Friday at 21:59, so your exit will not happen

ALWAYS generate on data you will be trading – mostly UTC2, or better EST07

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

gusyoan

Visit profile

1 year ago #255088

Ok, i see my misstakes by sorted order type.

– so gold should be a setting with 0.1/0.01  and point value $1000 for most MT4/MT5 ?

– I have cloned it to timezone of UTC+2, is weekend data useful mostly?

thx

gusyoan

Visit profile

1 year ago #255089

by the way, i didn’t find where i can download UTC+2 data directly in data manager. shall i have to convert to UTC+2 each time i download new instrument data?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 684 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #255090

Hello,

yes the data is downloaded as UTC + 0 so you need to convert the downloaded data into +2 zone

hankeys

Visit profile

1 year ago #255094

for gold i am using 100/0.01/0.01, spread 60, slippage 40

gusyoan

Visit profile

1 year ago #255101

thank you guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)