Upgraded to Build 124.2018 and now get no Strategies

3 replies

alanhere

Subscriber, customer, community, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 87 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #248330

HI All,

I had no issues before this version of StrategyQuant. Since upgraded, I’ve had not a single strategy been created and I have no idea why. I have even removed all of the historical data and reset all settings but it’s not generating anything. Can’t see any error message either and all looks to be working fine otherwise. Can any one help?

Here are some screenshots of my current settings

alanhere

Subscriber, customer, community, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 87 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #248331

Now that I took screenshots and posted them… i realised the issue.. I had set OOS trades to >90!

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #248332

i see many questions here:

– i see that you have only 2 GB RAM? i am afraid that this is not enough

– why do you have set PT and SL with ranges 30-200 and in trading options you have different values – 10-100

– why are you using the % MM? do you know what this setting means? why size decimals set to 1?

– BASIC ONE: you are generating only from 2016-2019 with OOS only 4 months and you have set ranking filters for OOS too tight – you want to achieve RDD in OOS higher than 3, and nuber of trade higher than 90? this is basic nonsense for 4 month period. i dont understand why you ure using only this small OOS period.

– why are you trying to generate MARKET, STOP and LIMIT strategies together?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #248333

do you have data cloned to appropriate UTC? so you will have the same orders as you want to trade them with your broker?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)