about Optimizer some quation

4 replies

Mochica

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233613

after my SQ Optimizer “Walk-Forward Matrix”, If SQ’s Below “Walk-Forward results” has a result better than original, how can I do for it??
Remember parameter from “walk forward result & parameter”??
or save this “Walk Forward Matrix result”?? (but when I save it as “.str”, it always become “.owf”)
please teach me in detail, please, please, and please.
thank you.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Roberto

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 8 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233622

Hope this help.

Attachments:

Mochica

Visit profile

5 years ago #233627

thank you very much.

it means that I can run the WFM-result EA, and when it runs 153days, I need to reoptimizer again??

is it right??

and you say choose the best strategy, is it means I need to “choose WF combination”, and select “Robustness score for ** runs / **% OOS” what number is higher??

is it right??

thanks for your teach.

Attachments:

Roberto

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 8 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #233632

thank you very much. it means that I can run the WFM-result EA, and when it runs 153days, I need to reoptimizer again?? is it right??

Correct

and you say choose the best strategy, is it means I need to “choose WF combination”, and select “Robustness score for ** runs / **% OOS” what number is higher?? is it right?? thanks for your teach.

To chhose the best one you need to run a “Simple optimization” instead of WFM. Set the start date at today minus 229 days (as the previous example) and end date to today. Run the optimization and pick up the strategy with highest fitness value.

This strategy is valid for 153 days and then you need to re-run a simple optimization.

Mochica

Visit profile

5 years ago #233645

you are really a nice guy!!

thanks!!

As you said, “Simple optimization” is to find a strategy better and better, and “WFM” is to know how long we need to reoptimizer??

is it right??

if it is, what does “Robustness score for ** runs / **% OOS”  means?? How can I to use it??

thank you again!!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)