Build workflows automaticaly

19 replies

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 486 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266780

Hallo,

I have written a tool to write workflows automaticaly.

Here is the docu for this tool. I will recored some more explanation videos later.

toolbox

you can download it here

It is freeware

Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #266784

Hello,

thanks for sharing the tool. It looks awesome!

Insanity82007

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 30 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268065

This looks awesome. I’m going to check it out. Did you make the videos?

tnickel

Visit profile

3 years ago #268066

Hi, sorry i forgot this , at the moment are mostly videos in german available.

I will do this week some videos in englisch for the workflow generator

Insanity82007

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 30 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268107

Thanks tnickel

I took a brief look, but I’m not sure if this is what I need it for.

I’ll wait for your vids to see if I’m missing something with how to use the tool 🙂

kasinath

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 112 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268446

Thanks TNickel.  This seems interesting.

What language did you code this in, and how did you did you interpret the compiled CFX files?

We need a tool that makes it possible to quickly edit some params across many tasks (sometimes 100), for example changing the initial deposit for MM, across every task.

Is this something that is easy to build?

I’m a software engineer, so I can try to script this logic, but i don’t know where to start, or if it is even possible.

Jason

Customer, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 69 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268455

@kasinaith

Agreed, that would be a very useful tool. The devs don’t seem to be too keen on this suggestion or at least have other priorities.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268462

CFX file is zipped XML, so try to teach whats inside there and if you found out how it works, you can write a massmodifying app witch find and replace, as i have done for myself

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

tnickel

Visit profile

3 years ago #268463

@kasinath

As hankeys said, cfx is a zipped file. You can unzip it per hand and edit the included xml-file by hand.

Or you can ask handkeys for the cfx-changer.

I have written the toolbox in java.

The use case of toolbox is different what you need. cfx-changer is a good tool to do this.

Or you programm a tool by yourself.

I use for unzipping the files the integerated java-zip classes. For xml-modification I use String.replace(“from”,”to”).

You have to look what part of the xml-file you want to change.

Or you can write an automatic detect. Such as.

1) Write workflow to harddisk

2) modify the parameter

3) write workflow to hareddisk again (different name)

4) The tool you want to programm detect the differences and learn what you want to change.

@hankeys

the cfx-changer is a good idear

hankeys

Visit profile

3 years ago #268475

i have also a SQX changer, where i can change mostly everything in the strategies itself…again SQX file is nothing more than ZIPPED files and you can edit the XML files if you want to change something in the strategies

it was made almost year ago…now we have “automatic retest” task, where many things could be done right in the SQX

so almost everything could be done, its only a question what

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

kasinath

Visit profile

3 years ago #268569

Fantastic.

Thanks @Hankeys and thanks @TNickel.

@Hankeys : Thats great that you have such a tool, cfx-changer. Is it available for purchase? I would liketo have it.

@TNickel
: I appreciate you sharing how your code works under the hood. Very helpful. As well as your suggested approach for detecting what part of the xml to change.

hankeys

Visit profile

3 years ago #268574

members of QuantCommunity can have it

kasinath

Visit profile

3 years ago #268575

That sounds great. where can we get it?

hankeys

Visit profile

3 years ago #268578

If you want to join us, fill in the FORM – https://goo.gl/forms/nthmzjiNg4Ev7tim1

kasinath

Visit profile

3 years ago #268589

Okay, done.

Please send me the link once you have seen my form submission.

tnickel

Visit profile

1 year ago #280223

I will post an update about the Workflow-Analyser.

I found a good portfolio (See attached picture) which make profits. I want to share my found results here.

With the Workflow-Analyser you can check workflows. I know that the handling of the workflow analyser is not so easy. If you have a good workflow you can send it to me and I can make an analysis of it.
The “Q86 GBPJPY H1 Analysis en-GB.pdf” is to big for attaching to this post. You can download it from the goggledrive.
I wrote this document in german and translated it into englisch.
You can download Q86 GBPJPY H1 Analysis en-GB.pdf   or  Q86 GBPJPY H1 Analysis.pdf
from here:
The magic keyword is curvefitting. Curvefitting ist the biggest problem in automatic strategy development.
thomas

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 2