Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Extras & Strategies>Build workflows automaticaly

• #266780 |
    Customer
    247 Posts

Hallo,

I have written a tool to write workflows automaticaly.

Here is the docu for this tool. I will recored some more explanation videos later.

toolbox

you can download it here

It is freeware

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by tnickel.
    Attachments in this forum are visible only to Customers.

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

tomas262
    Administrator
    1826 Posts

Hello,

thanks for sharing the tool. It looks awesome!

Insanity82007
    Customer
    28 Posts

This looks awesome. I’m going to check it out. Did you make the videos?

Customer
    247 Posts

Hi, sorry i forgot this , at the moment are mostly videos in german available.

I will do this week some videos in englisch for the workflow generator

Insanity82007
    Customer
    28 Posts

Thanks tnickel

I took a brief look, but I’m not sure if this is what I need it for.

I’ll wait for your vids to see if I’m missing something with how to use the tool :)

Customer
    109 Posts

Thanks TNickel.  This seems interesting.

What language did you code this in, and how did you did you interpret the compiled CFX files?

We need a tool that makes it possible to quickly edit some params across many tasks (sometimes 100), for example changing the initial deposit for MM, across every task.

Is this something that is easy to build?

I’m a software engineer, so I can try to script this logic, but i don’t know where to start, or if it is even possible.

Customer
    64 Posts

@kasinaith

Agreed, that would be a very useful tool. The devs don’t seem to be too keen on this suggestion or at least have other priorities.

Customer
    791 Posts

CFX file is zipped XML, so try to teach whats inside there and if you found out how it works, you can write a massmodifying app witch find and replace, as i have done for myself

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    247 Posts

@kasinath

As hankeys said, cfx is a zipped file. You can unzip it per hand and edit the included xml-file by hand.

Or you can ask handkeys for the cfx-changer.

I have written the toolbox in java.

The use case of toolbox is different what you need. cfx-changer is a good tool to do this.

Or you programm a tool by yourself.

I use for unzipping the files the integerated java-zip classes. For xml-modification I use String.replace(“from”,”to”).

You have to look what part of the xml-file you want to change.

Or you can write an automatic detect. Such as.

1) Write workflow to harddisk

2) modify the parameter

3) write workflow to hareddisk again (different name)

4) The tool you want to programm detect the differences and learn what you want to change.

@hankeys

the cfx-changer is a good idear

Customer
    791 Posts

i have also a SQX changer, where i can change mostly everything in the strategies itself…again SQX file is nothing more than ZIPPED files and you can edit the XML files if you want to change something in the strategies

it was made almost year ago…now we have “automatic retest” task, where many things could be done right in the SQX

so almost everything could be done, its only a question what

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    109 Posts

Fantastic.

Thanks @Hankeys and thanks @TNickel.

@Hankeys : Thats great that you have such a tool, cfx-changer. Is it available for purchase? I would liketo have it.

@TNickel: I appreciate you sharing how your code works under the hood. Very helpful. As well as your suggested approach for detecting what part of the xml to change.

Customer
    791 Posts

members of QuantCommunity can have it

Customer
    109 Posts

That sounds great. where can we get it?

Customer
    791 Posts

If you want to join us, fill in the FORM – https://goo.gl/forms/nthmzjiNg4Ev7tim1

Customer
    109 Posts

Okay, done.

Please send me the link once you have seen my form submission.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.