Building Multi-TF Strategies

2 replies

qattack

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257626

Is there a step-by-step tutorial showing exactly how to construct a very basic Multi-TF strategy?

And/or would someone be so kind as to provide an example configuration of a basic Multi-TF strategy, using only a single currency pair?

I’m not sure if I’m constructing this type of strategy correctly, as my first generation ran for eight hours with lax requirements and didn’t produce a single strategy. Basically, I just used “default” and changed parameters to “2 additional charts” (charts were M30, D1, H4)

Thank You.

qattack

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257635

I re-worked the building blocks with only a few standard indicators and started receiving some possible strategies.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #257651

you need to set cleverly entry conditions – if i want to build for example H1D1 strategies and H1 is my main chart – ill set conditions for H1 to 0-2 and for the subchart (D1) i will set 1-1

by this way i know that in every strategy the D1 filter condition will always be present

and second thought – i dont want to have for example 6 trading conditions in the strategy, because with original setting 1-3 you can get it

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)