Databank Questions

4 replies

gbjohn701

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 18 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261581

Hello Team,

I am new here. Please pardon me if i ask old or silly question?

(a) I saw in my old demo system, there are 2 databanks, but on my live production system, there is only 1 databank. Can this be increased?

(b) I have a max of 100 strategies in my databank. I restart the builder, even there is accepted new strategies, it is not added to my databank. Did I miss any configuration?

Thank you.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261601

in builder itself we cant use more databanks – we can use more databanks only in retester or in the custom projects

and if you have max 100 strats an newer ones are not added, see the config in ranking tab – you are maxed out

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

gbjohn701

Visit profile

3 years ago #261654

Thank you.

gbjohn701

Visit profile

3 years ago #261732

I have generated 792+ and still generating strategies, but why my databank cannot add more strategies? I have confirmed that i have configured to save 3000 strategies in the builder setting. See images attached. Thank you.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261733

you have average only 14 accepted strats per hour, so it could take a long time to add more…

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)