Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • #261581 |
    Customer
    17 Posts

Hello Team,

I am new here. Please pardon me if i ask old or silly question?

(a) I saw in my old demo system, there are 2 databanks, but on my live production system, there is only 1 databank. Can this be increased?

(b) I have a max of 100 strategies in my databank. I restart the builder, even there is accepted new strategies, it is not added to my databank. Did I miss any configuration?

Thank you.

Customer
    797 Posts

in builder itself we cant use more databanks – we can use more databanks only in retester or in the custom projects

and if you have max 100 strats an newer ones are not added, see the config in ranking tab – you are maxed out

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    17 Posts

Thank you.

Customer
    17 Posts

I have generated 792+ and still generating strategies, but why my databank cannot add more strategies? I have confirmed that i have configured to save 3000 strategies in the builder setting. See images attached. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    797 Posts

you have average only 14 accepted strats per hour, so it could take a long time to add more…

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.