EQUITY CURVE EXPORT

3 replies

FILIPE BONALDO ACERBI

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #200979

I computed the open balances for my strategy but I did not find a way to export the equity curve. Is there a way to export the equity curve?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201024

Hello,

there is only a visual representation currently. We could add this feature into some future QA release

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201083

Yes, to be useful you would need to be able to use this calculated data to evaluate something that could improve the result of your trading otherwise it has no mening. Like beeing used in the equity control part of the program. Since it uses 1 min data the resolution should be as high as possible then maybe you can find some better way to control the equity curve of your portfolio.Or be exported and used to build a portfolio as well.

FILIPE BONALDO ACERBI

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201085

I want to export the equity data to see the maximum drawdown. I have only the drawndown calculated using the closed orders as a base, but I need to calculated the maximum drawdown using the open orders of a portfolio too. I made a portfolio that has a DD of 13% based on closed orders, but, if I take in consideration the open orders balance, the maximum DD increase to 19%!  If it´s not possible to export open balance data, I have to search and calculate manually the balance valleys looking the graph until found the maximum DD.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)