Exit a minute before market closes

4 replies

Vishal Rana

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 5 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278229

Hello,

I am using M15 on MultiCharts, and the market closes at 11:30 am. And, I would like to close my trade at 11:29 am, is that possible? When I try to put it in time range or EOD exit time using 11:29, it still trying to close the trade at 11:30, and the market is close. How can I overcome this problem?

-Vishal

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278244

Hi, the EOD exit should allow you to terminate trade before market close. Can you share your builder configuration? We will check

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vishal Rana

Visit profile

1 year ago #278254

Sure, please find it attached. I am using the latest version SQ. Please let me know if you need additional information.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278415

Hi,
I have checked with our dev team. The close needs to be done 15 minutes earlier that is 11:15 unfortunately. The last bar closes 11:30 and signals are evaluated once per bar only. The MC code works by default this way and cannot be evaluated tick-by-tick

Vishal Rana

Visit profile

1 year ago #278417

Hi, I have checked with our dev team. The close needs to be done 15 minutes earlier that is 11:15 unfortunately. The last bar closes 11:30 and signals are evaluated once per bar only. The MC code works by default this way and cannot be evaluated tick-by-tick

Thanks for the update.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)