Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums>EA Wizard>Strategy Samples>HOW TO HIDE PENDING ORDER E.A

• #200992 |
    Participant
    146 Posts

Hello

I have create E.A but I need to modified in hiding pending order ,coz of many restriction that, the pips difference should be high in order to

open pending order, so when I will hide my pending order and my target entry reach should open the triger instant.

I hhave attach my pending order work, which need to be modified in hiding pending order ?

Thanks for your time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    817 Posts

Hello,

if you want to “hide” a pending order the best way to do is to define the stop price and setup a condition that if market touches the stop price you will use a market order to enter a position. Let me know if you need an example on this

Participant
    146 Posts

Hello, if you want to “hide” a pending order the best way to do is to define the stop price and setup a condition that if market touches the stop price you will use a market order to enter a position. Let me know if you need an example on this

Hello, that exactly what I want. I need

example for this.

Thanks very much for your time

Administrator
    817 Posts

Hello,

find the example on hidden buy stop attached

Attachments:
    Participant
    146 Posts

Hello, find the example on hidden buy stop attached

Thanks for your reply.

But I have failed to download, when I click to download it open browser instead of download

can you put in format of downloading file.

Thanks

Participant
    146 Posts

HI

I have successfull to download that file above, but the problems comes when I attach to my E.A and to open in my MT4 window does not open. Can you try and see the problems is for me or to all.

Thanks, I have attach here

Attachments:
    Administrator
    817 Posts

Hello,

works great for me in this state. Try file attached

Attachments:
    Participant
    146 Posts

Hello, works great for me in this state. Try file attached

THE FILE THAT ABOVE, WHEN WHEN IN FORMART MQL4 E.A AND WHEN ATTACH TO MT4 IT DOES NOT OPEN TO  ATTACH TO MT4. I HAVE ATTACH THAT FILE AND YOU TRY TO ATTACH IN MT4 WINDOW IF WILL AGREE

Attachments:
    Administrator
    817 Posts

Hello,

it seems to me your EA Wizard installation is corrupted. Please try to re-install EA Wizard and re-export the EA I sent you. Let me know

Participant
    146 Posts

Hello, it seems to me your EA Wizard installation is corrupted. Please try to re-install EA Wizard and re-export the EA I sent you. Let me know

I was try to unstall and instal again but the same problems, when I attach that file in format sqw, but when attach another E.A in format sqw to strategy quant wizard it work fine, but when I come again to this file the strategy quant tell error java and many so.

What your suggestion for this matter

Am real thanks for your time

Administrator
    817 Posts

Hello,

can you try to create a new file/project with same rules and export into MetaTrader4?

Participant
    146 Posts

Hello, can you try to create a new file/project with same rules and export into MetaTrader4?

I have successfull, to write again to build this, and I have attach to chart and it open, but the problems, when stop price reach the E.A is not open the order, can you check to know where the problems

Thanks for your time

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.