Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>General Discussion>Import Darwinex Tick Data

• #242176|
    Customer
    6 Posts

Hi,

has anyone already imported tick data from Darwinex to SQ?

When I open the folder, there is no data available

I have exported tick data from mt5 to csv. But this data type does not accept for importing in SQ.

Thank you!

Customer
    241 Posts

you need to download darwinex data right from thier FTP manually and after that you can import them

but i think, that this is corrupted and backtest is not OK by this way

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1193 Posts

Hi, have you managed to import downloaded data from Darwinex?

Customer
    6 Posts

Hi, not yet. Seems it requires a live account. Hankeys say, the data is corrupted.

Does anyone already use it successfully?

Do I need a live account of Darwinex?

Thank YOU!

Customer
    241 Posts

yes live acc is needed, you need to have credentials for the FTP

in QuantCommunity we are collecting tick data right from the real accs and if i make backtests with these data, everything is OK

but if i use data from FTP and make the import in SQX the backtest is different and doesnt work well…there need to be some problem with conversion…doesnt have time to compare why is that, because we have the real tickdata from account

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.