Import Darwinex Tick Data

5 replies

portfolio

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242176

Hi,

has anyone already imported tick data from Darwinex to SQ?

When I open the folder, there is no data available

I have exported tick data from mt5 to csv. But this data type does not accept for importing in SQ.

Thank you!

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242177

you need to download darwinex data right from thier FTP manually and after that you can import them

but i think, that this is corrupted and backtest is not OK by this way

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242199

Hi, have you managed to import downloaded data from Darwinex?

portfolio

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242203

Hi, not yet. Seems it requires a live account. Hankeys say, the data is corrupted.

Does anyone already use it successfully?

Do I need a live account of Darwinex?

Thank YOU!

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242205

yes live acc is needed, you need to have credentials for the FTP

in QuantCommunity we are collecting tick data right from the real accs and if i make backtests with these data, everything is OK

but if i use data from FTP and make the import in SQX the backtest is different and doesnt work well…there need to be some problem with conversion…doesnt have time to compare why is that, because we have the real tickdata from account

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

mattedmonds

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 45 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #268612

Hi all,

I am looking to update Darwinex tick data. In pairs like GBPUSD only 3 months is available which is useless.

Are SQ able to provide a full update of the Darwinex data for all currency pairs please?

It is available in EURCHF, AUDCAD and AUDCHF up to date as of the current week, so it seems to be possible, but for some reason some pairs haven’t been updated for years.

This would be my number 1 priority request to be able to massively  improve the useability of SQ to accurately backtest.

I purchased SQ based on accurate tick data for Darwinex being available as promised, and couldnt be tested until after I had purchased, so am very disappointed that it wasn’t available when I had purchased.

On the plus side, for the tick data for the pairs that are available, I am getting some great backtests, I just need the rest of the data to be able to complete the tests.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)