Issue running EAs

3 replies

tradegfx26

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 4 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257087

Hello guys, I’m relatively new about MT4 and expert advisors and since yesterday I’m not longer able to run my EA on the MT4 platform. When I drag and drop the EA on the chart nothing happen. The EA has a grey icon next to his face. If I go on the MQL4 experts folder (through file –> Open Data Folder) the .ex4 file is not compiled although the MQL4 file is there. I tried to compile it in the metaeditor but it doesn’t work. This doesn’t happen only with the EAs generated with Algowizard but also with other EA. I also want to mention that I downloaded the custom indicators required to run the Algowizard EAs. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

tradegfx26

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 4 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257098

My apologies, it seems that I have troubles only with Algowizard generated Expert Advisors, other EAs work well, indeed I have both MQL4 and .ex4 files in the Expert folder with them.

Thanks

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257103

Hello, thanks for the report. We will check the MT4 code produced by AlgoWizard. There seems to be some issue now. It should be resolved promptly

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #257109

this could be caused by new build of MT

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)