Latest build please

5 replies

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271192

I am currently running a “development” build of 131.  Version 131.500 to be exact.  However, on your site front page it says latest build is 131.8.4.2021.  So am I running the latest build or do I download a new one?   If there is a new one, please supply the link.  Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271323

download page?

https://strategyquant.com/download/

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Visit profile

2 years ago #271328

Thanks.  But still need to know if I have the latest build or if the one that is available for download has all the functions I have in mine since mine is alpha.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #271329

latest build is 131.658 downloaded as a zip from download page

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Visit profile

2 years ago #271331

Thanks.

So I should assume that .658 has all the functions that are in my .500 alpha build?

I will download and check out.

WJPII

Visit profile

2 years ago #271353

I downloaded the latest build and deleted my previous one.  Everything was fine until this morning.  I am getting the attached error and cannot use SQX.  Can someone please help?

disregard – sorry – I needed to delete the locked file as shown,

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)