Not logged in
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • #236951 |
    Participant
    15 Posts

Hi Guys

I have made an EA which I am wanting to put a martingale system on losing trades. The problem is that my EA would sometimes have multiple orders running on the same time. I have attached my EA.

I would like every time a order is -50pips a martingale order will be placed.

so if originally it was 0.01 pips the next order would be 0.02 and then times 2 after that to meet the martingale system.

I would like the TP to be the same as my profit variable included in the EA.

I have tried to place the martingale in the second entry in the EA but I dont seem to have it right.

Please help

Participant
    15 Posts

have attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant
    15 Posts

also when I run the ea in the mt4 tester it doesnt seem to trade on every signal which is produced even though it meets the trading conditions

Customer
    790 Posts

you want to lose your money? :)

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1823 Posts

Hello, you can attach our project as a ZIP file or send to support@strategyquant.com so we can check

Participant
    15 Posts

Hi

I am still fairly new to trading. Just wanting to clarify. You dont think my ea is good or martingale isnt good?

Participant
    15 Posts

I have sent an email to support@strategyquant.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.