Need help with SQX source code to MT4/MT5

2 replies

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #262089

I have been plotting and simulating for weeks now on a forex EA with very specific signal combinations.  I got every everything the way I want it in terms of trading method, signals, entry, exit, etc.  Just need to get the code into a workable version in MT4 and MT5.  I have back tested and re-tested this EA, then tried to get it into a file that MT4 can read.  Both saving the file from SQX into MT4 EA file extension and loading the code into the Editor (after compiling), I keep getting errors after the compile.  Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?  I have gone through hours and hours of the tutorial and manuals and I just don’t understand what the problem is.  The Strategy is attached.  Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #262179

did you put the indicators to the MT platform? because compiling for all strats work for me without a problem…

but i must say it very simply and by open mind – your strategy sucks and you will loose your money if you put it to a real account. You are using not cloned data, you are going for TP only 8 pips, some of your trades last for years, your open drawdown will drain your account, you are using %MM and have exponential EQ curve, you have in your strategy BE and trailing stop – but its never used, no SL trading, etc. etc.

if anything is bad – its in your strategy – are you looking for a holy grail – no loss strategy – here you have it, but i told you – holy grails doenst exists

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

WJPII

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 118 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #262182

Of course I put all of the indicators into MT4 folder.  Still doesn’t work.

And thanks for your wonderful analysis of my strategy.  I already know it won’t work “as is”.  But, I wanted to make some adjustments for fun in the MT4 input panel for TP, SL and autolots.  What do you care what I want to do with the strategies I create?!

Anyone from the developer side can help me?  Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)