Need More Money Management Method

4 replies

Truong Cao Xuan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #236380

I need EAW have more Money Management Method like SQX

• Fixed size
    Risk fixed % balance
    Risk fixed % of account
    Fixed amount
    Stocks size by price

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #236433

Hello,

we will soon release stand-alone AlgoWizard with new feature, functions.

In the current version you can easily setup your own money-management by defining rules for it. You can check the example attached on the classic Risk fixed %

Truong Cao Xuan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #239194

Hello, we will soon release stand-alone AlgoWizard with new feature, functions. In the current version you can easily setup your own money-management by defining rules for it. You can check the example attached on the classic Risk fixed %

Great! Thanks you alot!

Peace9

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250222

I am planning to buy EAWizard and i need a ” fixed amount ” feature. I want to open position with 1440 usd of my 32k account for each trade. I can earn or lose 3000 usd in one day it doesn’t matter i want to use 1440 usd for each trade. Is ther a way to code this with EAWizard. I mean; Lets say i started to use EA in my 32 k  account and decided to use 1440 usd in order to open a position for that month i want to use fix amount 1440 usd i don’t care about lots. Maybe 1 lots is equal to 20 usd at the beginning and with rising in prices it is 27 usd at the middle of the month. It downsize my lots but it doesn’t matter i want to fix my amount to use in each trade.

This method is exists in AlgoWizard if im right , but there is no way to buy standalone AlgoWizard. I want to start learn coding as soon as possible, so i want to buy EAWizard but is there any way to add or use this ”fixed amount” feature in EAWizard.

ontheedge

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 18 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267937

Hello, we will soon release stand-alone AlgoWizard with new feature, functions. In the current version you can easily setup your own money-management by defining rules for it. You can check the example attached on the classic Risk fixed %

This may sound ignorant as I’m new but how/where do I import the .sqw files?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)