Order Send Error 131

3 replies

William Hendy

Subscriber, customer, community, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261580

Can anyone help me with this problem? I built a number of strategies on 15 minute timeframe for Bitcoin using M30 and H1 timeframes in the build. These strategies passed the WFM in Optimizer. When I run them in MT4 strategy tester I get an OrderSend Error 131. They all seem to be placing the orders in the wrong place for my broker. I have attached one of the strategies.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
William Hendy

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261602

trading BTC by CFDs and SQX strats? you really know what you are doing?

every CFD will have very different specification, did you set your data correct in datamanager? What data are you using – only dukascopy ones? Are those data the same as you see datafeed on your trading platfrom from your broker?

With coins there are many and many questions, and thus problems

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

William Hendy

Subscriber, customer, community, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261604

I used the Dukascopy data as my broker (Pepperstone) only provides about 4 months of data. I also exported the Dukascopy tick data to my MT4 platform. There are small differences in the size of some candles between the Dukascopy data and my broker candles but overall they are very similiar. In Datamanager I downloaded the M1 and Tick_data and I cloned the Tick_data to my brokers timezone before exporting it to Metatrader. I also cloned the M1 data to my brokers timezone and used that in StrategyQuant for building the strategies. I have attached below a portion of the MT4 log file.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261614

its up to you – if you know what are you doing right

but my opinion is simple – costs on coins are so huge, so tradable is for me only high TFs, daily as min

spreads are mostly low, but commisions are huge and the current moves are not so big

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)