Programming Help – Customer Indicator Import

3 replies

afhampton

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 26 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197339

I’m reaching out for some help from a good programmer. I’ve got a custom indicator that “reads” the internal price action of a candle and assigns a unique “pattern code” for how the candle formed. The original developer (who is no longer available) used a global variable to make the pattern code/time stamp visible to MT4 / EAs instead of using an output buffer. This effectively prevents me from being able to use the SQ custom indicator functionality. I would like to see if a programmer familiar with SQ would be willing to help me get it working in SQ. Of course, I’m willing to pay for the service. Anyone interested in discussing further, please respond and we can connect to discuss the need in more detail.

Thanks for considering.
Aaron

afhampton

Visit profile

6 years ago #197401

Anybody out there willing to consider?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197588

Hello Aaron,

please post the indicator to [email protected] I can have a look into it what can be done

afhampton

Visit profile

6 years ago #197691

Hi Tomas:

Before you responded on 9/24, another developer I know offered to take a look at it and is working on it. I should know soon whether he was able to figure it out. Thanks for offering and I will get back to you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)