questions about strategy quant x

8 replies

Tarwada

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, course_strategyquant-x-course, 92 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #254860

hello. i’m interested in buying strategy quant x. but i have few questions.

i bought strategy wizard few years ago and i’m doing quite well with it. however, i want to do more. i’d like to know few things about SQX.

is it possible to create and backtest an EA on multiple currencies at the same time ?
and is it possible to change an input and see how the strategy will perform differently ? (like changing the TP or SL and see how that would impact the results)

this is an important point. backtesting in MT4 is time consuming.

and finally, is there any course to master SQX ? i’m extremely familiar with EA Wizard but when i downloaded the Trail version of SQX i was overwhelmed by its GUI.

if there’s any  video courses out there, i’d like to watch/buy it before i buy the product because it’s a bit expensive for me and i don’t want to buy it without knowing how to use it to its full potential.

thanks !

Tarwada

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, course_strategyquant-x-course, 92 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #254865

i also encountered an error when opening SQX. the “Loading GUI…” screen stays forever

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #254867

Hello,

we are glad you are considering the upgrade 🙂 All that you want is achievable using StrategyQuantX. You can let SQX to test your EA on multiple markets and optimize its parameters to achieve the best performance.

You are right, it is a lot more complex compared to the older EA Wizard but it has to be so. Using SQX you can do the work that would take ages with EA Wizard. All that work that is done manually in EA Wizard like testing various conditions and parameters is done automatically …

When you purchase SQX you will be provided with an extensive educational course that leads you step-by-step into the process of generating robust strategies.

Tarwada

Visit profile

4 years ago #254868

is the educational course provided as videos or written articles ?
i’m more into videos. also, if you know any online resource where i can get familiar with SQX that would extremely helpful.

i’m really really interested.

tomas262

Visit profile

4 years ago #254891

Yes, it is an online course consisting of almost 60 video lessons (EN)

Tarwada

Visit profile

4 years ago #254895

can i access it before buying the product ?. because i’m not quite sure if i’m going to understand it. and also the product is a bit expensive. i don’t want to buy it then never use it the way it should be used.

i don’t mind paying for the course.

please let me know if that is possible.

thanks !

tomas262

Visit profile

4 years ago #254912

yes, sent you a PM with the details, check your mailbox

Tarwada

Visit profile

4 years ago #255003

i paid for the course but didn’t receive anything yet. it’s been more than 12 hours.

tnickel

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 488 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #255093

It is new year.

1.1.2020 , they have holliday I think

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)